How Does Online Tutoring Work?
It is really pretty simple!
- Tutor and student are matched.
- Student gets a link.
- The tutor and student go into the virtual classroom using audio, video, and chat to communicate.
- The live session includes:
- A interactive whiteboard.
- Ability to upload assignments
- Several options for asking and solving questions and concerns.
That is it!
What does the student need for online tutoring?
- A computer (desktop or laptop)
- A headset or ear buds with microphones. (Optional, but highly encouraged.)