What We Do
About Our Tutors
- Tutors are professional and qualified.
- We conduct an extensive interview and require state teaching credentials and/or tutoring experience.
- We check all references and verify employment.
- Many of our tutors are actively teaching in a school system or are substitute teachers.
- Gives us an opportunity to meet you and your child to assess their academic requirements, personality and learning style.
- Gives you an opportunity to show us the curriculum your child is using and discuss your goals for the tutoring sessions.
- Investing the time to meet face-to-face with all of our clients is invaluable and essential for us to find the perfect tutor for your child!
Students with Special Needs
- Many of our tutors are "special needs" experienced and or certified and understand the requirements of a special needs child.
- We work with Individual Education Plans, can help your child excel, feel positive about themselves and their progress at school.
Home Schooling Assistance
- Home schooling is becoming more popular and prevalent. Our tutors will assist a parent with all subjects within a home school curriculum.
- If you are interested in moving your child from a public or private school to a home school environment, we can steer you down the right path and tell you how to get your child enrolled in a home school program.
- Summer tutoring can ensure that your child is able to focus on reviewing the past years work and prepare to be successful for the coming school year.
- We help your child strengthen study and organization skills that can be lost over the summer months.
Public & Private Education
- We tutor all grades, pre-kindergarten through junior college.
- We serve students in both public and charter schools.
*We also tutor students who attend private schools, alternative education or are on independent study in our areas.